Safe for your pet and the whole family
* Scentsational pets will not harm your pet if licked or swallowed.
* Extensively tested on humans for the benefit of our furry family members!
* Manufactured in the USA, this human-grade formula is PH balanced and free of DEA and petroleum derivatives.
Watch to Learn More
1) How do I use your spray?
We recommend using it on your pet each morning at feeding time to start the day right!
2) How much do I spray?
It's up to you how many sprays you give, but bigger or more active animals might require more.
3) Is this safe for my pet and my family?
YES! We use natural ingredients. PH balanced this human grade formula has been extensively tested on humans and pets.
4) Can I use this on my pet's bed or crate?
YES! That's a great way to use our products - spray on your pet and where they spend their time.
5) If it's not perfume what is it? It's an odor neutralizer and is perfectly safe for your pet.
6) Is Scentsational Pets CBD/Hemp oil just for dogs or can I give it to my cat, guinea pig, rabbit, horse or other pet?
All animals have endocannabinoid receptors so our CBD products are completely safe for can be used for any animal, we would just suggest going by the recommended dosage by weight.
7) How long does it take for these products to take effect?
It can take 20 minutes to an hour depending on the size of your pet. It is always a good idea when giving CBD to your dog to start off with a small serving and work your way up to a higher serving slowly. Individual results may vary.
8) What are the known side effects of taking Scentsational Pers CBD products?
There are no side effects to our products unless your dog has any type allergies from what is listed on the ingredients list. The only side effect would be drowsiness. These products are all natural and made with 100% pure hemp oil.
9) Is the brush good for all types of coats?
The Scentsational brush was designed with convenience and versatility in mind The dual synthetic boar bristle and plastic ball tip make this brush great for all types of coats.
Scentsational Pet Lovers
I have been looking for a product to get rid of that “wet dog” smell in between grooming. I have tried so many different options, but the only one that actually got rid of her bad smell is Scentsational Pets, Fresh Fur Sure! The fragrance is great too, fruity and clean.
My dog Dex gets scared everytime there is a thunderstorm and hides under the bed. I have been using Peaceful Pet on him the last few thunderstorms and I am not even kidding, he sits right next to us on the couch! He still doesn’t venture too far away but he isn’t under the bed, it’s truly amazing.
We have a mini schnauzer, she has terrible itchy skin and the Fresh Fur Sure gets rid of her schnauzer stink in between groomings and helps moisturize her skin. We're an allergy family, and the scent is fresh, light, and doesn't bother our allergies.